go back to JFF

10 August 2009

Welcome to the internet age

The past few years JFF has been falling behind on the internet bandwagon. Only 4 years ago did the company purchase a point of sale computer system. We have four computers, with no internet connection.

In July 2008, I convinced Hans, the owner of JFF, my boss and my dad, to purchase a computer to create a catalog and run a website. So we now have internet connected to ONE computer while I do research for a catalog of over 7,000 items that we carry.

Today, it is August 10, 2009, about one year and one month since we have had internet. I am almost done with all the research on the catalog and have started a monthly email newsletter. Yet, we still have no internet presence. I am bothered by this. I am still learning how to design a website and then make it work on the internet, so I'm going to use what I do know.

As many of you know I have my own company on the side, in which I design and make jewelry, Christina Kober Designs
.
While I still don't have my own website....yet, I have quite an online presence. I have an etsy store, a facebook fan page, a twitter page, a blog, and finally a flickr account. So why not do the same for JFF Jeweler Supply!

I am so excited to introduce JFF Jeweler Supply's Blog and Facebook Fan Page!!! Please become a fan and follow our blog! I will post updates about new items, store closings, and any other relevant information.

No comments:

Post a Comment